Powercoin (CURRENCY:PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 8th. Powercoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $714.00 worth of Powercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Powercoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Powercoin has traded down 0.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011096 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PWR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2016. Powercoin’s total supply is 9,929,752,950 coins. Powercoin’s official Twitter account is @pwr_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Powercoin is /r/PWRcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Powercoin is pwr-coin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “POW Block reward reduction:Blocks 0 to 10: Airdrop PWRBlocks 10 to 100 = 0 PWRBlocks 101 to 43100 = 350 PWRBlocks 43101 to 86400 = 230 PWR POS Block reward reduction:Blocks: 86000-86400: 5 PWR (Warm-Up)Blocks: 86400-100800: 10 PWR (1 Stage)Blocks: 100800-115200: 25 PWR (2 Stage)Blocks: 115200-129600: 50 PWR (3 Stage)Blocks: 129600-144000: 100 PWR (Full Power)Blocks: 144000-158400: 20 PWR (5 Stage)Blocks: 158400-172800: 15 PWR (6 Stage)Blocks: 172800 > 5% Fixed Yearly “
Buying and Selling Powercoin
Powercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Powercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Powercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Powercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Powercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Powercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.