Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 8th. In the last week, Power Ledger has traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar. Power Ledger has a total market capitalization of $66.11 million and approximately $5.05 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002580 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Cryptopia, Kyber Network and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007363 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003751 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00158517 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.48 or 0.00278584 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $769.80 or 0.11606043 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010714 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger’s genesis date was July 5th, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 386,380,912 tokens. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Power Ledger’s official message board is medium.com/power-ledger. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. The official website for Power Ledger is powerledger.io.
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bithumb, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, DigiFinex, Gate.io, LATOKEN, TDAX, Bittrex, ABCC, IDEX, Binance, Kyber Network, Kucoin and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.