Plancoin (CURRENCY:PLAN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 8th. Plancoin has a total market cap of $47,331.00 and $7,515.00 worth of Plancoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Plancoin has traded 16.1% lower against the dollar. One Plancoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0086 or 0.00000130 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and IDAX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008334 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00020488 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00265501 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00001035 BTC.
Plancoin (PLAN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Plancoin’s total supply is 5,472,115 coins. Plancoin’s official Twitter account is @plancoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Plancoin is plancoin.co.
Plancoin Coin Trading
Plancoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Plancoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Plancoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Plancoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Plancoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Plancoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.