Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded down 28.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 8th. Pigeoncoin has a total market capitalization of $61,099.00 and approximately $274.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pigeoncoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and QBTC. In the last week, Pigeoncoin has traded 13.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008002 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 39% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000389 BTC.
Pigeoncoin (CRYPTO:PGN) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 923,065,000 coins. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pigeoncoin’s official website is pigeoncoin.org. The official message board for Pigeoncoin is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin.
Buying and Selling Pigeoncoin
Pigeoncoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pigeoncoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pigeoncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pigeoncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pigeoncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.