Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 4.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 8th. In the last week, Pascal Coin has traded down 16.3% against the US dollar. Pascal Coin has a market capitalization of $10.72 million and approximately $29,895.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pascal Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.47 or 0.00007033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex and QBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007386 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003736 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015006 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00158648 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00280186 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $768.06 or 0.11574090 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010856 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pascal Coin Coin Profile
Pascal Coin launched on August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 22,959,900 coins. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Buying and Selling Pascal Coin
Pascal Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pascal Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.