Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 8th. During the last week, Open Trading Network has traded 38.3% lower against the US dollar. Open Trading Network has a market capitalization of $1.49 million and $816.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Open Trading Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.74 or 0.00011083 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Livecoin and Bit-Z.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003729 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014976 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.58 or 0.00159181 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.64 or 0.00280489 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $751.37 or 0.11305618 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011001 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Open Trading Network
Open Trading Network’s launch date was October 2nd, 2017. Open Trading Network’s total supply is 82,630,002 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,023,320 tokens. Open Trading Network’s official website is otn.org. The Reddit community for Open Trading Network is /r/open_trading_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Open Trading Network’s official Twitter account is @OTNcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Livecoin, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Trading Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.