Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 5.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 7th. During the last week, Open Platform has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar. Open Platform has a total market cap of $0.00 and $189,304.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Open Platform token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000165 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007394 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00159518 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00275953 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $646.61 or 0.09856494 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011356 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Open Platform
Open Platform launched on May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Open Platform is www.openfuture.io. Open Platform’s official message board is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Open Platform Token Trading
Open Platform can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.