Mineum (CURRENCY:MNM) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. In the last seven days, Mineum has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Mineum coin can now be purchased for $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC on popular exchanges. Mineum has a total market capitalization of $121,243.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Mineum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Mineum is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2016. Mineum’s total supply is 9,586,367 coins and its circulating supply is 9,436,367 coins. Mineum’s official Twitter account is @mineumproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Mineum is forum.mineum.org. Mineum’s official website is mineum.org.
Mineum Coin Trading
Mineum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mineum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mineum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mineum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mineum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mineum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.