Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 8th. Lympo has a total market capitalization of $15.47 million and $1.49 million worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lympo token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0205 or 0.00000309 BTC on popular exchanges including Fatbtc, IDEX, Gate.io and Ethfinex. In the last seven days, Lympo has traded 1.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007421 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003728 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014992 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.60 or 0.00159607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.57 or 0.00279550 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $777.90 or 0.11708520 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010974 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Lympo was first traded on December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 753,347,989 tokens. Lympo’s official message board is email@example.com. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. The official website for Lympo is lympo.io. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, Gate.io, IDEX, Fatbtc, Allbit, Ethfinex, Kucoin and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lympo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.