Leviar (CURRENCY:XLC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. Leviar has a market cap of $114,088.00 and $180.00 worth of Leviar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Leviar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0086 or 0.00000129 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Leviar has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $114.55 or 0.01718851 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011601 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007152 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002247 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002055 BTC.
XLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Leviar’s total supply is 13,270,769 coins. The Reddit community for Leviar is /r/Leviar_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Leviar is leviar.io. Leviar’s official message board is medium.com/@leviarcoin_fdn. Leviar’s official Twitter account is @leviarcoin_fdn.
Leviar Coin Trading
Leviar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Leviar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Leviar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Leviar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Leviar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leviar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.