IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. One IOTA coin can currently be bought for $0.60 or 0.00009038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Coinone, Huobi and Binance. IOTA has a market capitalization of $1.67 billion and $27.23 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, IOTA has traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007404 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014961 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.58 or 0.00159110 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.64 or 0.00280368 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $744.83 or 0.11202655 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010937 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MIOTA is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Upbit, CoinFalcon, Exrates, Huobi, Ovis, OKEx, Gate.io, Coinone, Binance, HitBTC, Bitfinex and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.