InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded up 14.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. One InflationCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BiteBTC and YoBit. InflationCoin has a market capitalization of $344,366.00 and approximately $224.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, InflationCoin has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $182.50 or 0.02751988 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009679 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004255 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003895 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001990 BTC.
InflationCoin (IFLT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. The official website for InflationCoin is inflationcoin.org. The Reddit community for InflationCoin is /r/inflationcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin.
InflationCoin Coin Trading
InflationCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InflationCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InflationCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.