Hyper (CURRENCY:HYPER) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. Over the last week, Hyper has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. Hyper has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Hyper was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hyper coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002774 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010505 BTC.
Hyper (HYPER) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 25th, 2014. Hyper’s official Twitter account is @hypercrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hyper is /r/hypercrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hyper’s official website is hypercrypto.com.
Hyper Coin Trading
Hyper can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hyper should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hyper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hyper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.