Gladius Token (CURRENCY:GLA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 8th. One Gladius Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0861 or 0.00001300 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX. In the last week, Gladius Token has traded up 5.1% against the dollar. Gladius Token has a market capitalization of $1.24 million and approximately $2,455.00 worth of Gladius Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007408 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003731 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.59 or 0.00159763 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.47 or 0.00278732 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $774.03 or 0.11682369 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011048 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Gladius Token
Gladius Token’s launch date was October 29th, 2017. Gladius Token’s total supply is 18,037,029 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,458,976 tokens. Gladius Token’s official website is gladius.io. Gladius Token’s official Twitter account is @gladiusio. Gladius Token’s official message board is medium.com/@gladiusio.
Gladius Token Token Trading
Gladius Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gladius Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gladius Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gladius Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gladius Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gladius Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.