Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 8th. One Giant coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002696 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Giant has traded down 45.6% against the dollar. Giant has a market capitalization of $333,189.00 and approximately $2,560.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ZEST (ZEST) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005309 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- AdultChain (XXX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00060358 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Giant Coin Profile
Giant (GIC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 2,004,332 coins and its circulating supply is 1,854,332 coins. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.