Firecoin (CURRENCY:FIRE) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 8th. Firecoin has a market cap of $131,851.00 and $0.00 worth of Firecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Firecoin coin can now be bought for about $1.34 or 0.00019900 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Firecoin has traded 29.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.19 or 0.02741844 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.76 or 0.00673647 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00029731 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016066 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00023015 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016587 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009634 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008357 BTC.
Firecoin Coin Profile
Firecoin (CRYPTO:FIRE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2014. Firecoin’s total supply is 98,412 coins. Firecoin’s official Twitter account is @FirecoinX15 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Firecoin is /r/Fire_Coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Firecoin
Firecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Firecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Firecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Firecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Firecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Firecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.