EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 8th. One EverGreenCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0530 or 0.00000800 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. In the last seven days, EverGreenCoin has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar. EverGreenCoin has a market capitalization of $726,007.00 and approximately $1,291.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $181.58 or 0.02740573 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $43.30 or 0.00653561 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00029785 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00016307 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00022917 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00016685 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009536 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008361 BTC.
EverGreenCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2015. EverGreenCoin’s total supply is 13,700,963 coins. EverGreenCoin’s official website is evergreencoin.org. EverGreenCoin’s official Twitter account is @EverGreenCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EverGreenCoin is /r/EverGreenCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EverGreenCoin Coin Trading
EverGreenCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EverGreenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EverGreenCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EverGreenCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.