Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 8th. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0865 or 0.00001298 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, ZB.COM, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $2.24 billion and approximately $64.84 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00052867 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00031353 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00058944 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00016347 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004376 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.33 or 0.02030173 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008400 BTC.
Cardano is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Coinbe, Bittrex, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Bithumb, ZB.COM, Exmo, Coinnest, Gate.io, Cryptohub, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, DragonEX, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Cryptomate, OKEx, Upbit and Indodax. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.