BitAsean (CURRENCY:BAS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. During the last week, BitAsean has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar. One BitAsean token can now be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges. BitAsean has a market cap of $4,609.00 and $20.00 worth of BitAsean was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007394 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003725 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014969 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00158959 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00279742 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $765.40 or 0.11515244 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010902 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BitAsean’s genesis date was June 3rd, 2017. BitAsean’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 tokens. BitAsean’s official website is www.bitasean.org. BitAsean’s official Twitter account is @BitAseanTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitAsean
BitAsean can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitAsean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitAsean should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitAsean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitAsean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitAsean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.