Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 7th. Over the last week, Bela has traded down 6.4% against the dollar. Bela has a market capitalization of $966,028.00 and approximately $1,214.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bela token can now be bought for $0.0253 or 0.00000386 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, OOOBTC and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57.97 or 0.00880560 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002806 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002901 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00025504 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003706 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010805 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00001129 BTC.
Bela (BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 44,545,518 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,141,912 tokens. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin. The official website for Bela is livebela.com.
Bela Token Trading
Bela can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OOOBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bela should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.