aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. One aelf token can now be bought for $0.35 or 0.00005330 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, ABCC, Hotbit and Bancor Network. aelf has a market capitalization of $88.68 million and approximately $6.50 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, aelf has traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003748 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00158204 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.51 or 0.00278089 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $765.21 or 0.11498367 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010709 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
aelf was first traded on December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 280,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. The official website for aelf is aelf.io. The official message board for aelf is medium.com/@aelfblockchain. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling aelf
aelf can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Ethfinex, Koinex, BigONE, Binance, Allbit, Bancor Network, Bithumb, OKEx, Kyber Network, AirSwap, Kucoin, Bibox, ABCC, IDEX, Gate.io, CoinTiger, BCEX, Huobi, Hotbit, DDEX and Tokenomy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire aelf should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.