Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 8th. During the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Adzcoin has a total market cap of $466,886.00 and approximately $2,371.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Adzcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0105 or 0.00000159 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012468 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 38.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 25.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Adzcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 44,328,535 coins. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Adzcoin is forum.adzbuzz.com. Adzcoin’s official website is adzcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block reward halving every 12 monthsDifficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.