Vault Coin (CURRENCY:VLTC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 7th. Vault Coin has a total market capitalization of $2,002.00 and $1.00 worth of Vault Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Vault Coin has traded flat against the dollar. One Vault Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00011880 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000423 BTC.
About Vault Coin
VLTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2016. Vault Coin’s total supply is 530,385,540 coins and its circulating supply is 30,385,540 coins. Vault Coin’s official Twitter account is @vaultcoin1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vault Coin is vltcoin.org.
Vault Coin Coin Trading
Vault Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vault Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vault Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vault Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vault Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vault Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.