Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. Stipend has a total market capitalization of $999,765.00 and approximately $762.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Stipend has traded up 11.5% against the dollar. One Stipend coin can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001800 BTC on major exchanges including IDAX and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $180.31 or 0.02749908 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.39 or 0.00615940 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00029891 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016028 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00022812 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016393 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009481 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008386 BTC.
Stipend Coin Profile
Stipend (CRYPTO:SPD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 8,470,569 coins. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff. Stipend’s official website is stipend.me.
Stipend Coin Trading
Stipend can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and IDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stipend should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stipend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.