Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded up 4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. Social Send has a total market capitalization of $1.63 million and approximately $2,464.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Social Send has traded 7.5% lower against the dollar. One Social Send coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0420 or 0.00000643 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016338 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003447 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016409 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007680 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
About Social Send
SEND is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io.
Buying and Selling Social Send
Social Send can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Send should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.