Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 7th. Prime-XI has a total market cap of $32,582.00 and $23.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Prime-XI has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Prime-XI coin can now be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012390 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000423 BTC.
PXI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here. Prime-XI’s official website is primexi.com.
Buying and Selling Prime-XI
Prime-XI can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prime-XI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prime-XI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.