Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 7th. One Playkey token can now be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001914 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Playkey has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar. Playkey has a market cap of $1.71 million and $30,361.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007485 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003724 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015179 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00160598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.06 or 0.00275226 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $628.56 or 0.09576795 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011375 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Playkey Token Profile
Playkey’s genesis date was November 1st, 2017. Playkey’s total supply is 19,893,268 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,631,512 tokens. Playkey’s official website is playkey.io. Playkey’s official Twitter account is @playkey_en and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Playkey is /r/playkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Playkey is medium.com/@playkey.
Buying and Selling Playkey
Playkey can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Playkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.