NIX (CURRENCY:NIX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 7th. NIX has a market cap of $12.87 million and approximately $85,731.00 worth of NIX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NIX coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00004690 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and Nanex. In the last seven days, NIX has traded 5.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,599.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.28 or 0.03431660 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $522.66 or 0.07926426 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $58.32 or 0.00884388 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.63 or 0.01723333 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00165629 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $127.04 or 0.01926612 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.95 or 0.00408738 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
NIX Coin Profile
NIX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 30th, 2018. NIX’s total supply is 41,608,566 coins. The official message board for NIX is nixplatform.io/blog. The official website for NIX is nixplatform.io. The Reddit community for NIX is /r/NixPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NIX’s official Twitter account is @NIXplatform.
Buying and Selling NIX
NIX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NIX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NIX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NIX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NIX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NIX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.