Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. Myriad has a market capitalization of $4.76 million and $9,062.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Myriad has traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar. One Myriad coin can currently be bought for about $0.0030 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008903 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
XMY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It launched on February 23rd, 2014. Myriad’s total supply is 1,610,293,250 coins. The official website for Myriad is myriadcoin.org. The Reddit community for Myriad is /r/myriadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Myriad’s official Twitter account is @myriadcoin.
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.