MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 7th. MintCoin has a market capitalization of $3.27 million and approximately $5,223.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MintCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, MintCoin has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MintCoin (CRYPTO:MINT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MintCoin is www.mintcoinofficial.eu. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MintCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.