Mercury Protocol (CURRENCY:GMT) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. In the last week, Mercury Protocol has traded flat against the dollar. Mercury Protocol has a total market capitalization of $387,786.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Mercury Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007344 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003733 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015143 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00159942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00275047 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $627.80 or 0.09531120 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011169 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mercury Protocol Profile
Mercury Protocol’s genesis date was November 17th, 2017. Mercury Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,309,625 tokens. Mercury Protocol’s official website is www.mercuryprotocol.com. Mercury Protocol’s official Twitter account is @mercuryprotocol. The Reddit community for Mercury Protocol is /r/MercuryProtocol.
Mercury Protocol Token Trading
Mercury Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mercury Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.