LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. One LockTrip token can currently be purchased for about $0.50 or 0.00007650 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, LATOKEN and Mercatox. LockTrip has a market capitalization of $4.69 million and $157,327.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LockTrip has traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00016349 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00017017 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
LockTrip Token Profile
LockTrip (LOC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 15th, 2016. LockTrip’s total supply is 18,585,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,292,966 tokens. The official website for LockTrip is locktrip.com. LockTrip’s official message board is medium.com/@LockChainCo. The Reddit community for LockTrip is /r/locktrip/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LockTrip’s official Twitter account is @LockChainCo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LockTrip Token Trading
LockTrip can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Kucoin, YoBit, IDEX, Mercatox, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Fatbtc and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LockTrip should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LockTrip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.