FoldingCoin (CURRENCY:FLDC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. One FoldingCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000045 BTC on major exchanges. FoldingCoin has a market capitalization of $2.01 million and approximately $4,848.00 worth of FoldingCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, FoldingCoin has traded down 3.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,603.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.24 or 0.03445848 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $521.47 or 0.07942381 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.29 or 0.00887773 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.62 or 0.01730521 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.93 or 0.00166429 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $126.25 or 0.01922844 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.95 or 0.00410478 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
FoldingCoin (FLDC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Stanford Folding hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 13th, 2014. FoldingCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 680,264,436 tokens. The official website for FoldingCoin is www.foldingcoin.net. FoldingCoin’s official Twitter account is @FoldingCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FoldingCoin
FoldingCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FoldingCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FoldingCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FoldingCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FoldingCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FoldingCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.