Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. One Endor Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0508 or 0.00000771 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, BitForex, DEx.top and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $31.24 million and $760,491.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $180.49 or 0.02739612 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009443 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004348 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004025 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
EDR is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,219,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 615,247,897 tokens. Endor Protocol’s official website is www.endor.com. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, IDEX, Gate.io, Bilaxy, Kucoin, CoinBene, Coinsuper, Hotbit and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.