Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. One Dero coin can now be bought for about $0.62 or 0.00009546 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Dero has traded 70.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dero has a total market capitalization of $2.64 million and approximately $9,645.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Masari (MSR) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Dero Coin Profile
Dero (CRYPTO:DERO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 4,226,422 coins. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The official website for Dero is dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dero
Dero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.