Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded up 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 7th. One Bonpay token can now be purchased for $0.0592 or 0.00000902 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, C-CEX, Mercatox and Cryptopia. Bonpay has a total market cap of $668,884.00 and approximately $21,014.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bonpay has traded down 6.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007468 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015173 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00160141 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.11 or 0.00275665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $628.30 or 0.09565778 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011152 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Bonpay was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. The official message board for Bonpay is medium.com/@bonpay. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com.
Bonpay Token Trading
Bonpay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonpay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bonpay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.