LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 14th. During the last week, LikeCoin has traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar. One LikeCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC on exchanges. LikeCoin has a market cap of $1.70 million and approximately $128,942.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003106 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.85 or 0.00275413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00151714 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008323 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $375.58 or 0.05792588 BTC.
LikeCoin Token Profile
LikeCoin launched on February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 812,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,578,765 tokens. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here. LikeCoin’s official message board is medium.com/likecoin. LikeCoin’s official website is like.co.
Buying and Selling LikeCoin
LikeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LikeCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LikeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.