Ethereum Lite (CURRENCY:ELITE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 14th. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Lite has traded down 9.1% against the US dollar. One Ethereum Lite token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002901 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum Lite has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Ethereum Lite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004285 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015512 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00276477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00151529 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008315 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $376.06 or 0.05802906 BTC.
Ethereum Lite Profile
Ethereum Lite’s launch date was October 10th, 2017. Ethereum Lite’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Ethereum Lite’s official Twitter account is @ethereumlite. The official website for Ethereum Lite is www.ethereumlite.org.
Ethereum Lite Token Trading
Ethereum Lite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Lite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Lite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Lite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.