Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 7th. One Linda coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Graviex, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. Linda has a total market capitalization of $11.32 million and $96,023.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Linda has traded down 9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Linda is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 4th, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 9,044,930,943 coins. The official website for Linda is lindacoin.com. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject.
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Graviex, Cryptohub, Nanex, Cryptopia, YoBit, BTC-Alpha and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Linda and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.