NAGA (CURRENCY:NGC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One NAGA token can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003957 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Bittrex, HitBTC and Sistemkoin. NAGA has a total market cap of $15.42 million and $32,624.00 worth of NAGA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, NAGA has traded up 1.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005118 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.96 or 0.00280534 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00148566 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010950 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00035826 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
NAGA was first traded on November 4th, 2017. NAGA’s total supply is 77,910,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,672,338 tokens. The official website for NAGA is www.thenagacoin.com. NAGA’s official Twitter account is @naga_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NAGA Token Trading
NAGA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, OKEx, HitBTC, IDEX and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NAGA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NAGA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NAGA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NAGA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NAGA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.