Grimcoin (CURRENCY:GRIM) traded down 15% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 21st. One Grimcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, Grimcoin has traded down 42% against the U.S. dollar. Grimcoin has a total market capitalization of $159,444.00 and approximately $41.00 worth of Grimcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Cannation (CNNC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000135 BTC.
GRIM is a coin. Grimcoin’s total supply is 291,190,660 coins and its circulating supply is 277,023,922 coins. Grimcoin’s official website is reaper.rocks. Grimcoin’s official Twitter account is @grimcoin.
Buying and Selling Grimcoin
Grimcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grimcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grimcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grimcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grimcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grimcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.