Vezt (CURRENCY:VZT) traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Over the last seven days, Vezt has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar. One Vezt token can now be purchased for $0.0211 or 0.00000333 BTC on exchanges including COSS and Qryptos. Vezt has a market capitalization of $1.23 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Vezt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010508 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003638 BTC.
Vezt (VZT) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Vezt’s total supply is 125,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 58,284,817 tokens. Vezt’s official Twitter account is @veztinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vezt is vezt.co. Vezt’s official message board is medium.com/@vezt.
Vezt Token Trading
Vezt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos and COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vezt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vezt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vezt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vezt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vezt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.