Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Syndicate has a total market capitalization of $1.56 million and approximately $37,266.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Syndicate coin can now be bought for $0.0798 or 0.00001255 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Syndicate has traded 26% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012150 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00018712 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00014096 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Syndicate (CRYPTO:SYNX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 19,531,650 coins. The official website for Syndicate is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syndicate
Syndicate can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syndicate should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.