NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. During the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 14.5% against the US dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Crex24 and Exrates. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $5.56 million and $5,568.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.26 or 0.00937794 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002816 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003405 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001323 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004412 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014951 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014670 BTC.
NewYorkCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Crex24, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.