Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. During the last week, Infinitecoin has traded 15.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Infinitecoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $37,217.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Infinitecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg and QBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 68.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001598 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006606 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Infinitecoin Coin Profile
Infinitecoin (IFC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,596,274,910 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in.
Infinitecoin Coin Trading
Infinitecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Infinitecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.