Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 12th. Everipedia has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $402,180.00 worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Everipedia token can currently be purchased for $0.0179 or 0.00000282 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, BigONE, OTCBTC and Upbit. In the last week, Everipedia has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004729 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008421 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00291014 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00185082 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013680 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Everipedia launched on July 14th, 2018. Everipedia’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. Everipedia’s official website is everipedia.org. Everipedia’s official Twitter account is @everipedia and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Everipedia is /r/Everipedia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Everipedia
Everipedia can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BigONE, OTCBTC, Upbit and Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everipedia should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everipedia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.