CampusCoin (CURRENCY:CMPCO) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 12th. Over the last seven days, CampusCoin has traded 24.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. CampusCoin has a market capitalization of $847,177.00 and $2,425.00 worth of CampusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CampusCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 69.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006606 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CampusCoin Coin Profile
CampusCoin (CRYPTO:CMPCO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 6th, 2017. CampusCoin’s total supply is 665,064,050 coins and its circulating supply is 465,064,050 coins. The official message board for CampusCoin is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16647.0. CampusCoin’s official Twitter account is @CampusCoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CampusCoin is /r/Campuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CampusCoin is www.campuscoinproject.org.
Buying and Selling CampusCoin
CampusCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CampusCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CampusCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CampusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CampusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CampusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.