Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Over the last seven days, Aeron has traded down 31.2% against the US dollar. One Aeron token can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00004925 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Mercatox, Tidex and IDEX. Aeron has a market capitalization of $4.05 million and approximately $1.82 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015762 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.54 or 0.00293291 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00185705 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013699 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Aeron launched on August 10th, 2017. Aeron’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,000,000 tokens. Aeron’s official Twitter account is @aeron_aero and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aeron’s official website is aeron.aero. The Reddit community for Aeron is /r/aeronaero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeron’s official message board is medium.com/@aeronaero.
Buying and Selling Aeron
Aeron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Coinrail, Kuna, Kucoin, Gate.io, IDEX, IDAX, Mercatox, Radar Relay and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.