Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded up 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 22nd. One Sequence coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001687 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Sequence has a total market cap of $5.77 million and approximately $197.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Sequence has traded 21.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00044355 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25,640.20 or 3.43396000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009393 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00124999 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Sequence (CRYPTO:SEQ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 15th, 2016. Sequence’s total supply is 45,806,825 coins. The official website for Sequence is duality.solutions. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain.
Buying and Selling Sequence
Sequence can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sequence should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sequence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.