Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 11th. Signatum has a market capitalization of $137,653.00 and approximately $31.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Signatum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Signatum has traded up 13.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002045 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00107402 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00123000 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00033304 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $450.21 or 0.07062660 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007833 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002428 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00075432 BTC.
Signatum Coin Profile
SIGT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 9th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Signatum’s official website is signatum.org. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Signatum Coin Trading
Signatum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signatum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Signatum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.